Tuesday 24 April 2012

Where'd my week go?

I've been a bit absent of late. Blogging has been a fond memory so I am making a point of putting it back on my map so to speak. Family L have been very busy, trips to Norfolk to visit Grace's Nanny and Grandpa, play dates with friends in the village, Daddy away on business in the Big Smoke, and me left nursing a poorly back and juggling a toddler with work. Wow, long sentence! *Must refine grammar*

Grace has been a little star and I must note these things she is doing for the first time in case I forget...
  • Taking great pleasure in jumping in puddles...
  • Putting Mama's shoes on and trotting off to show her Daddy... clip clop clip clop...
  • Making noises of 'broom broom' as we do the supermarket sweep in the trolley...
  • Wanting more, more and still more of row row row your boat, so she can giggle and do the roar of the lion, the shiver for the polar bear and scream for the crocodile. Super cute...
  • Saying 'I did it!' to everything she does, like putting her socks and shoes on, putting her clothes in the laundry bin...

I'm hoping to get back on track with the running too but my back is still being a bit of a pain so I am planning on seeing the physio in the village for some advice. As for letting things slip, I am dreading my weigh in at Slimming World on Thursday.

Anyone for bisuits?

2 comments:

  1. such a cutie, I love that age where they are so proud of their achievements and enjoy row row row the boat so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If only grown up highs were so easy to come by :0)

      Delete