Saturday 31 March 2012

Alfresco

Grandma picked up a great little toy kitchen at a thrift store and Grace had a wonderful time amusing herself opening cupboards, turning the microwave on and laughing when it pings and loading and unloading the fridge with fake tins of beans. So Grace is cooking...

Me, I went for a run this afternoon. That's 3 out of 3 committed runs done although I don't know how far one has to run to be classed as a runner... 1.5 miles feels a little damp around the ears when I say it out loud. Nevertheless its a start and more than I did last week so keep it coming Mama!

For both of us today then, fresh air and a spring in our step. Super smashing great!

2 comments:

  1. What a great buy from a charity shop! My son loves his little kitchen too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great aren't they? Kept her busy for hours. I reckon by two she'll be beating the Husband in the cooking stakes!

    ReplyDelete