Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding 2011

As Grace and me speed past our hundredth blog post (yay, hurrah, three cheers!!!), Katherine Middleton and Prince William Arthur Phillip Louis Windsor wed at Westminster Abbey in London on today, 29th April. Remarkably Grace sat like the perfect child she is, clapping her hands and gaping mouth as we watched the ceremony on television for more than an hour. I had to mark the occasion - this is after all the marriage of the future King and Queen of Britain. That's some occasion by anyone's standards. I'm in love already - Kate Middleton is truly beautiful and her new hubby is such a hunky toff they can only be set to have a wonderful life together. I am now a fully reformed Royalist as is Grace - and I'm ever thankful to Daisychain nursery for sending her home this week with a home made union jack flag made with her own hands smothered in red, white and blue glitter gel. Ace!






I assume it's obvious, but in case not - I don't claim to have taken any of these lovely pictures - I have snaffled them unabashedly from Google's image library. Thank you very much, that'll do nicely! x

No comments:

Post a Comment