Thursday 20 January 2011

Milestone of the day

Grace has doubled her birth weight! From 9lb 5 oz to 18lb 11oz some 23 weeks later and that's on track according to the 'average' baby. I am a very proud Mummy today, and so pleased that Grace's is growing at a steady rate hovering somewhere between the 91st and 98th centile. May I also take this opportunity to express thanks to SMA for providing plentiful substitute milk for Grace, and long may they prosper with the money I have spent on it - I'm guessing somewhere in the region of £250 to date. If I'd been able to successfully breastfeed, I'd be half way to a week in the Canary Islands by now for some winter sun but such extravagances are on hold until Grace gets a paper round or until Matt the Husband gets a paper round, which ever comes sooner. Well that's it for now, happy days!

Grace just back from weighing clinic

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie. Can't wait to finally meet her!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete