Tuesday 28 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

I thought I would tell you how Grace's first Christmas played out. We travelled down to my parents on Christmas eve and had a wonderful Christmas Day there together along with my Uncle Frank. On Boxing Day I drove my Mum and Grace to Harlow to spend the day with my sister Bunny and her family. Christmas Day was magical and special, particularly for Matt the Husband and I as parents for the first time. Of course Grace being only four months doesn't give a hoot about Christmas celebrations this year, but we both delighted in enjoying the festivities on her behalf.... the fun isn't just for the children you know! It was rotten luck that my Dad and Matt the Husband were struck down on Boxing Day with the winter gastric bug that is doing the rounds (I'd had it earlier in the week). I'm so grateful their illness didn't affect Christmas Day and thank heavens they were both feeling better again so quickly. Anyway, here's a few pictures of our Happy Holidays....

Very excited opening a present with Daddy.


Christmas morning with Mummy.


Having a look in Santa's stocking with Frank.


Playtime with Grandpa.


Having a snuggle with Bunny.

1 comment:

  1. And a very merry Christmas to all of you too! Your photos are wonderful, especially Gracie!
    Nora S.

    ReplyDelete